Monfefo is hiring!
join the monfefo community
Territory Sales Rep — Los Angeles, CA
Monfefo is growing! In the last year, we have opened a state of the art production facility in Williamsburg, Brooklyn and expanded sales down the Mid-Atlantic, through the Northeast to Maine, into every Whole Foods in the tri-state area and to California and Texas as well. We’ve tripled our business and are looking for a sales manager to lead our sales efforts nationally and build & manage a team to support Monfefo’s ongoing success.
Monfefo began in 2013 in a kitchen in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY. 5 years later, out of a new facility in Brooklyn, we are a small, passionate team that manufactures the best tasting, highest quality organic ginger and turmeric shots on the market. We hand-make in small batches daily, fresh cold-pressed organic root juice blended with citrus juice and honey, in which we bottle and then ship out to stores. Every batch is made with integrity and passion ensuring that we produce an excellent product everyday. Our drinks have no additives, preservatives or things you can’t pronounce. It is simply the root, fruit and nectar. Learn more at www.monfefo.com.
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for managing and maintaining relationships with accounts in Los Angeles. This role is accountable for driving sales while translating Monfefo’s philosophy and objectives. This position sells Monfefo products to retail food stores, wholesale grocers, restaurants, hotels, or institutions by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
• Travels through assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders
• Establishes selling objectives and executes key asks with buyers
• Merchandises Monfefo product at shelf, to include stocking product
• Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm's production and delivery schedules
• Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts
• Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
• Attends trade shows
• Exceeds sales goals and performance metrics
• Participates in overall sales strategy and execution for sale of Monfefo
• Upholds the brand integrity always
• Establishes and maximizes brand presence in all selling opportunities
• Maximizes sales at current accounts using key marketing resources and retail execution at store level
• Opens new accounts in line with brand directives
• Void management throughout territory
• Establishes relationships with store/retail managers
• Maximizes POS exposure in each account
• Sets up and participates in in-store promotions, demos, and special events with the field marketing team
• Prepares timely paperwork in a neat, legible, and professional manner
• Keeps thorough and up to date notes on all existing and target accounts
• Completes digital CRM entries after each sales call.
• Looks at territory with entrepreneurial eyes to seek out new opportunities to increase sales and activations
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Quarterly and Yearly Bonus
• Paid Time Off
• Mileage reimbursement
Brand Ambassador - All regions
Monfefo is looking for a positive and kind individual that can represent monfefo in their region. This is a part-time position where from time to time you will attend monfefo events and sample monfefo in supermarkets or stores. The goal is to generate brand awareness and help make us feel like a local brand in your region.
~ Drive trial and educate consumers on our brand values and benefits.
~ Nurture existing accounts to create overall Monfefo presence.
~ Perform in-store demos (demo set up, breakdown, recapping, etc.)
~ Merchandise and ability to explore exemplary service to/from our retail partners.
~ Attend various events, sampling opportunities throughout the community to build brand awareness.
~ Connect with local key influencers through drops and seeding.
~ Complete demo and event reports, communicating consumer feedback and detailed information to our team.
~ Generate brand awareness and spread Monfefo feel good vibes!
~ Maintain product inventory and tracking at demos and events.
~ Report to the Director of Sales.
~ Strong relationship building skills; energetic, motivated, outgoing, competitive and embraces the brand qualities.
~ Creative, innovative, self-starter. Multi-tasker who creatively and effectively solves problems.
~ High attention to detail - you are on top of your game and always looking for new opportunities.
~ Ability to take direction well and contribute insights and knowledge gained in the field - your opinion matters.
~ Enjoy working solo and as a part of the team.
~ Must have basic knowledge of email and MS office.
~ Must have a smart phone with ability to take/upload/identify photos; recapping and social network sites.
~ Must be able to engage a crowd with your wit and charm.
~ Valid state issued driver’s license and clean driving record.
~ Ability to manage time and organize activities autonomously.
~ Ability to stand and remain mobile for extended periods of time.
~ Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 25 lbs.
~ Hours and numbers of days per month may vary and are flexible to your schedule; weekend work is necessary to the role and ongoing.