Monfefo is hiring!
Territory Sales Rep — Los Angeles, CA
Monfefo is growing! In the last year, we have opened a state of the art production facility in Williamsburg, Brooklyn and expanded sales down the Mid-Atlantic, through the Northeast to Maine, into every Whole Foods in the tri-state area and to California and Texas as well. We’ve tripled our business and are looking for a sales manager to lead our sales efforts nationally and build & manage a team to support Monfefo’s ongoing success.
Monfefo began in 2013 in a kitchen in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY. 5 years later, out of a new facility in Brooklyn, we are a small, passionate team that manufactures the best tasting, highest quality organic ginger and turmeric shots on the market. We hand-make in small batches daily, fresh cold-pressed organic root juice blended with citrus juice and honey, in which we bottle and then ship out to stores. Every batch is made with integrity and passion ensuring that we produce an excellent product everyday. Our drinks have no additives, preservatives or things you can’t pronounce. It is simply the root, fruit and nectar. Learn more at www.monfefo.com.
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for managing and maintaining relationships with accounts in Los Angeles. This role is accountable for driving sales while translating Monfefo’s philosophy and objectives. This position sells Monfefo products to retail food stores, wholesale grocers, restaurants, hotels, or institutions by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
• Travels through assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders
• Establishes selling objectives and executes key asks with buyers
• Merchandises Monfefo product at shelf, to include stocking product
• Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm's production and delivery schedules
• Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts
• Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
• Attends trade shows
• Exceeds sales goals and performance metrics
• Participates in overall sales strategy and execution for sale of Monfefo
• Upholds the brand integrity always
• Establishes and maximizes brand presence in all selling opportunities
• Maximizes sales at current accounts using key marketing resources and retail execution at store level
• Opens new accounts in line with brand directives
• Void management throughout territory
• Establishes relationships with store/retail managers
• Maximizes POS exposure in each account
• Sets up and participates in in-store promotions, demos, and special events with the field marketing team
• Prepares timely paperwork in a neat, legible, and professional manner
• Keeps thorough and up to date notes on all existing and target accounts
• Completes digital CRM entries after each sales call.
• Looks at territory with entrepreneurial eyes to seek out new opportunities to increase sales and activations
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Quarterly and Yearly Bonus
• Paid Time Off
• Mileage reimbursement