Monfefo is hiring!
Territory Sales Rep — Los Angeles, CA
Monfefo is growing! In the last year, we have opened a state of the art production facility in Williamsburg, Brooklyn and expanded sales down the Mid-Atlantic, through the Northeast to Maine, into every Whole Foods in the tri-state area and to California and Texas as well. We’ve tripled our business and are looking for a sales manager to lead our sales efforts nationally and build & manage a team to support Monfefo’s ongoing success.
Monfefo began in 2013 in a kitchen in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY. 5 years later, out of a new facility in Brooklyn, we are a small, passionate team that manufactures the best tasting, highest quality organic ginger and turmeric shots on the market. We hand-make in small batches daily, fresh cold-pressed organic root juice blended with citrus juice and honey, in which we bottle and then ship out to stores. Every batch is made with integrity and passion ensuring that we produce an excellent product everyday. Our drinks have no additives, preservatives or things you can’t pronounce. It is simply the root, fruit and nectar. Learn more at www.monfefo.com.
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for managing and maintaining relationships with accounts in Los Angeles. This role is accountable for driving sales while translating Monfefo’s philosophy and objectives. This position sells Monfefo products to retail food stores, wholesale grocers, restaurants, hotels, or institutions by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
• Travels through assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders
• Establishes selling objectives and executes key asks with buyers
• Merchandises Monfefo product at shelf, to include stocking product
• Estimates date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of own firm's production and delivery schedules
• Prepares reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts
• Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
• Attends trade shows
• Exceeds sales goals and performance metrics
• Participates in overall sales strategy and execution for sale of Monfefo
• Upholds the brand integrity always
• Establishes and maximizes brand presence in all selling opportunities
• Maximizes sales at current accounts using key marketing resources and retail execution at store level
• Opens new accounts in line with brand directives
• Void management throughout territory
• Establishes relationships with store/retail managers
• Maximizes POS exposure in each account
• Sets up and participates in in-store promotions, demos, and special events with the field marketing team
• Prepares timely paperwork in a neat, legible, and professional manner
• Keeps thorough and up to date notes on all existing and target accounts
• Completes digital CRM entries after each sales call.
• Looks at territory with entrepreneurial eyes to seek out new opportunities to increase sales and activations
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Quarterly and Yearly Bonus
• Paid Time Off
• Mileage reimbursement
Social Content Creator - NYC or LA
Monfefo is looking for a passionate, innovative, media creative who can create original brand related content, photography, video and multimedia to help us build a community of like-minded individuals through our social channels. This is a part-time role in either NY or LA.
Creative, innovative, conscious being who enjoys; natural remedies, life magazine from the 70’s - specifically from Japan/Hawaii/Mexico, film, block colors, natural light, Hippie Modernism, traveling, free-spirit energy, work and play mentally (Ray and Charles Eames), and finally a go to attitude that sees the possibilities in life.
+ This individual would be responsible for everything from prop styling, shooting to posting content on our instagram, facebook, website, and to our email list.
+ Develop shot lists and mood board shoot concepts
+ Develop monthly visual calendar and edit to meet brand initiatives, standards and guidelines
+ Organize and archive all content
+ Write and edit engaging copy for various social networks, including Facebook and Instagram
+ Contribute to the development and execution of a social media content strategy
+ Video editing and creating video content made for social formats.
Required skills and qualifications
+ 3+ years experience working in a creative environment creating content for digital platforms – Instagram (Instagram Stories and IGTV), Facebook, WordPress, Twitter, Pinterest,YouTube
+ Passion for storytelling, social media, and wellness
+ Collaborative, organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask while remaining communicative
+ A creative and visual thinker with a strong visual eye and a knack for creating and curating conversational, shareable content
+ Able to pitch and execute creative content quickly
+ Knowledge of Adobe CS Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and Final Cut Pro
+ Candidate will have on-set experience and a portfolio that demonstrates beautiful/imaginative social content, copy and campaigns
Monfefo began in 2013 in a kitchen in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY. 6 years later, out of a new facility in Brooklyn, we are a small, passionate team that manufactures the best tasting, highest quality organic ginger and turmeric shots on the market. We hand-make in small batches daily, fresh cold-pressed organic root juice blended with citrus juice and honey, in which we bottle and then ship out to stores. Every batch is made with integrity and passion ensuring that we produce an excellent product everyday. Our drinks have no additives, preservatives or things you can’t pronounce. It is simply the root, fruit and nectar.